Price And Quantity
- 186 INR
For our esteemed clients, we offer a distinguished assortment of EDTA Calcium. Offered product is helps in to improve the plants ability of resisting disease, drought and other problems and it accelerate cells to extend and root system growth. In addition to this, our offered products are checked under the supervision of quality controllers, in order to ensure their effectiveness. Owing to their quality attributes, offered EDTA Calcium (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Calcium) are extensively demanded in several industries.
Features of EDTA Calcium:
- Balanced composition
- Stale ph level
- Enhanced shelf life
- Soluble in wate
Application Of EDTA Calcium:
1) Agriculture and Horticulture : EDTA Calcium is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient, to prevent and correct copper deficiencies. Applicable in Foliage fertilizers, in trickle irrigation, absorbed in NPK etc. EDTA Ca provides healthy growth to plant and maximum yield to crop.
2) Carbonated beverages and Fruit juices : EDTA calcium Disodium promotes flavor retention, reduces discoloration, and prevents vitamin C degradation. It also stabilizes preservatives like sodium benzoate.
3) Mannaise , Sauces and dressings : EDTA Calcium Disodium drastically inhibit oxidation and rancidity due to presence of trace metals.
4) Canned Fruits and vegetables : Prevent discoloration and maintaining natural color.
5) Canned fish and shellfish : Inhibits darkening and development of odor in processing of mussels, clams, crabmeat, prawn and snails.
Pharmaceutical industry : Disodium EDTA And Calcium Disodium EDTA are employed granting excellent control over undesirable metal ions and contributing to maintain full activity of labile ingredients in preparations, also serving to stabilize color , flavor, vitamin B and C.
Specifications Of EDTA Calcium:
|Minimum Metal Content||10%|
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 3-4 Days
- Free samples are available
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America South America Asia
- All India