- Minimum Order Quantity :
- 500 kg
- Unit of Measure :
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in offering our clients EDTA Acid. This acid is used for both industrial and medical purposes. To comply with set safety norms, we use finest quality compounds to process this acid. This acid is widely used in detergents, liquid soaps and shampoos. Also, it is used in textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations. We offer this EDTA Acid, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid at market leading prices to clients.
- Colorless white powder
- Soluble in water
- Accurate composition
- EDTA Acid is used in Detergents, Liquid Soaps, and Shampoos.
- Agricultural Chemicals Sprays.
- Metal cleaning and plating.
- Decontamination of radioactive surfaces.
- Metal deactivator in vegetable oils, oil emulsions.
- Eluting agent in Ion Exchange.
- Insoluble deposits of Calcium and Magnesium soaps.
- Textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations
- Formula: C10H16N2O8
- CAS No.: 60-00-4
- Molar mass: 292.24 g/mol
- Acidity (pKa): 1.782
- Related alkanoic acids: Daminozide; Octopine
- Basicity (pKb): 12.215
- GHS hazard statements: H319
- Physical Form: Powder
- Colour: White
- Molecular Weight: 292
- Assay: 99%
- PH: 2-3
- Chelation Value: 330 mg CaCo3 / g
Plot. No. 134, 135, 136, 146,147, Ranasan G.I.D.C., Ta. Vijapur, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382870, India