Price And Quantity
- 165 INR
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in offering our clients EDTA Acid. This acid is used for both industrial and medical purposes. To comply with set safety norms, we use finest quality compounds to process this acid. This acid is widely used in detergents, liquid soaps and shampoos. Also, it is used in textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations. We offer this Ethylenediaminetetraacetic (EDTA) Acid, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid at market leading prices to clients.
EDTA Acid Features:
1) Colorless white powder
2) Soluble in water
3) Accurate composition
Applications of EDTA Acid:
1) EDTA Acid is used in Detergents, Liquid Soaps, and Shampoos.
2) Agricultural Chemicals Sprays.
3) Metal cleaning and plating.
4) Decontamination of radioactive surfaces.
5) Metal deactivator in vegetable oils, oil emulsions.
6) Eluting agent in Ion Exchange.
7) Insoluble deposits of Calcium and Magnesium soaps.
8) Textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations
EDTA Acid Properties:
1) Formula: C10H16N2O8
2) CAS No.: 60-00-4
3) Molar mass: 292.24 g/mol
4) Acidity (pKa): 1.782
5) Related alkanoic acids: Daminozide; Octopine
6) Basicity (pKb): 12.215
7) GHS hazard statements: H319
8) Physical Form: Powder
9) Colour: White
10) Molecular Weight: 292
11) Assay: 99%
12) PH: 2-3
13) Chelation Value: 330 mg CaCo3 / g
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 3-4 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg HDPE Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot. No. 134, 135, 136, 146,147, Ranasan G.I.D.C., Ta. Vijapur, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382870, India